- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 pound (16 ounces) VELVEETA, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 can (10 ounces) RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, undrained
- 8 slices cooked Oscar Mayer® Bacon, crumbled
- MICROWAVE ingredients in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 min. Yield: 32 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Spinach And Bacon Dip Recipe Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Cheesy Spinach And Bacon Dip Recipe
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review