Cheesy Spinach Recipe
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 2 cups (16 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Reduce heat to low; cook 4-5 hours longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cheesy Spinach
Sort By :
"I used Ricotta too and I think it turned out better!"
"I made this and did 30 min. on high and 3 hours on low and it turned out great! You don't need the salt either:) I also used a cooking liner.Christy Henry"
"Even in a slow cooker, this istoo long of time."
"If you bake it a total of six (6) hours, it will be like a brick. Please correct the time required. Jeanne Szymanski"
"Why would you have to bake this
1 hour on high--400 degrees---
and then on low for 4 - 5 hours???