"My daughter often serves this cheese and spinach blend at church suppers," writes Frances Moore, Decatur, Illinois. "Even people who don't usually eat spinach like this flavorful treatment once they try it. There is never any left."
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 2 cups (16 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Reduce heat to low; cook 4-5 hours longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Spinach in Quick Cooking November/December 1999, p35
Reviews for Cheesy Spinach
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review