- Preheat oven to 350°. Drain pasta. In a large bowl, combine
- cottage cheese, 1 cup mozzarella, egg, parsley and reserved sausage.
- Stuff into shells.
- Spread 1/2 cup meat sauce into an ungreased shallow 2-qt. baking
- dish. Arrange stuffed shells in dish; drizzle with remaining meat
- sauce. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan if desired.
- Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.