- Preheat oven to 350°. Drain pasta. In a large bowl, combine
- cottage cheese, 1 cup mozzarella, egg, parsley and reserved sausage.
- Stuff into shells.
- Spread 1/2 cup meat sauce into an ungreased shallow 2-qt. baking
- dish. Arrange stuffed shells in dish; drizzle with remaining meat
- sauce. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan if desired.
- Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now