Cheesy Sausage Potatoes Recipe
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, crumble sausage into a large skillet; add onion. Cook over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain if necessary.
- Drain potatoes; arrange in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with butter. Add sausage mixture and stir gently. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cheesy Sausage Potatoes(3)
Sort By :
Very tasty. Will definitely make again.
Just made it for a second time. So easy and delishious. I added a 1/2 tsp. of sweet basil to the butter before adding it to the potatoes and use red potatoes so I don't have to peel them.
These are great. I make them all the time.
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >