- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 pounds process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- Tortilla chips
- In a large saucepan, cook beef and sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle with flour. Stir in the soup, tomatoes, onion and garlic powder. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat. Stir in cheese until melted. Serve warm with tortilla chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Cheesy Sausage Dip
Sort By :
"I love this recipe! I use Jimmy Dean's Hot sausage and condensed Golden Mushroom soup (so the color stays nice and yellow). This is a huge favorite at our house. Just made it again for the Super Bowl tonight."