- 1 package (16 ounces) hot roll mix
- 3/4 cup warm water (120° to 130°)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe olives, well drained
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- In a large bowl, combine the contents of the roll mix and yeast packets. Add warm water and mix well. Stir in the egg, butter and seasonings until blended.
- Turn onto a floured surface. Knead in cheese and olives. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Press into a 12-in. pizza pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, 30 minutes.
- With a sharp knife, make three or four slashes across top of loaf. Brush with egg white. Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Cheesy Round Bread
Sort By :
"Great treat for play date lunches!!!"
"So easy and the kids love them!"
"WOW! I made these with pilsbury flaky rolls. They're amazing. Yum!"
"I am going to try this but years ago when my kids were small, we did this with English muffins cut in half. Went over big then too."
"This is so good!! We eat it all the time. They are great because they are so simple to make!"