Cheesy Rice with Peas Recipe
- 2-1/4 cups cooked long grain rice
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 6 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Stir before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 213 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 511 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Rice with Peas
"I have made this several times this year. Very easy, Very good!!"
"quick and easy... i love to reuse the white rice i get with take out chinese food, to make this... kids love it!"