Cheesy Rice with Peas Recipe
- 2-1/4 cups cooked long grain rice
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 6 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Stir before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 213 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 511mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein
Reviews for Cheesy Rice with Peas
"I have made this several times this year. Very easy, Very good!!"
"quick and easy... i love to reuse the white rice i get with take out chinese food, to make this... kids love it!"