- 2-1/4 cups cooked long grain rice
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 6 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Stir before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Rice with Peas in Quick Cooking January/February 2003, p21
Reviews for Cheesy Rice with Peas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2012
"I have made this several times this year. Very easy, Very good!!"
Reviewed Dec. 5, 2009
"quick and easy... i love to reuse the white rice i get with take out chinese food, to make this... kids love it!"