- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup white wine or vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup minced fresh basil
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2-1/2 cups marinara or spaghetti sauce
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, melt butter. Stir in the flour, salt and nutmeg until smooth; gradually add milk and wine. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Remove from the heat. Stir in the basil, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Drain ravioli; toss with sauce mixture. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with 1 cup mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce; sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Cheesy Ravioli Bake
Sort By :
"Easy to make and VERY DELICIOUS!"
"Very Tasty! There was alot of sauce, but I tend to like that and it was thick & cheesy! The nutmeg added a very nice different taste, that I loved!"
"This was very yummy. I think that there was a bit too much sauce for that amount of ravioli, so I think next time I'll use more pasta so we don't have so much extra sauce. Thanks!"
"This was very good. My husband and one-year-old loved it. I won't make it too often though because it's not very healthy. I followed the receipe exactly."
"Delicious! I split it into 2 small casserole dishes and froze the 2nd one for another day since it's just my husband and me. The only thing I did differently was to use dried basil since that is what I had."