Cheesy Potatoes Recipe
I created this recipe a few years ago for a fifth-grade school project. I love being in the kitchen with my mom and helping her with meal preparations. My whole family was impressed with the few additions I made to these potatoes to make them extra tasty. -Jessica Ryan, Victoria, Texas
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar or Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- crumbled cooked Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- 2. Stir in the cheese, butter and seasoned salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese and butter are melted. Sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 274 calories, 14g fat (10g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 612mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Potatoes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC