Cheesy Potatoes and Ham Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 cups mashed potatoes (with added milk and butter)
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the soup, cheese and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until cheese is melted. stir in the ham, onion and Worcestershire sauce.
- 2. Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with mashed potatoes. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 438 calories, 24g fat (13g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 1849mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 5g fiber), 17g protein
Reviews for Cheesy Potatoes and Ham
"My very favourite way to use up leftover ham, my family loves this dish!"