Cheesy Potatoes and Ham Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 cups mashed potatoes (with added milk and butter)
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the soup, cheese and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until cheese is melted. stir in the ham, onion and Worcestershire sauce.
- 2. Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with mashed potatoes. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 438 calories, 24 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 1,849 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Potatoes and Ham
"My very favourite way to use up leftover ham, my family loves this dish!"