Cheesy Potato Bake Recipe
- 4 large unpeeled baking potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Thinly slice the potatoes and place in a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. In a small skillet, melt butter; stir in the onion, salt, thyme and pepper until onion is coated with butter.
- Spoon over potatoes. Cover and bake at 425° for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cheesy Potato Bake(11)
Sort By :
Yummy! Everyone loved it. It is easy and simple.
This is not a recipe that reheats well, and that's really what makes or breaks a recipe for me. But, if you eat it right after it's been cooked, it's quite good.
This has been a family favorite for years!
I use this recipe so often. It easy and tastes great! I love not having to peel the potatoes and we get tired of having the hashbrown potato casseroles. This one should be on the top of the list.
Excellent! These turned out great - after making them for a fam gathering my SIL asked for the recipe and then when she made them for some friends they wanted the recipe....everyone seems to love this easy recipe. And since you don't have to peel the potatoes it is super easy!