Cheesy Potato Bake Recipe
- 4 large unpeeled baking potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Thinly slice the potatoes and place in a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. In a small skillet, melt butter; stir in the onion, salt, thyme and pepper until onion is coated with butter.
- Spoon over potatoes. Cover and bake at 425° for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cheesy Potato Bake
Sort By :
This recipe was so simple and so tasty. We loved it! The only thing I did differently was use fresh thyme. You can't go wrong with cheesy potatoes! I will be making this again and again!
Yummy! Everyone loved it. It is easy and simple.
This is not a recipe that reheats well, and that's really what makes or breaks a recipe for me. But, if you eat it right after it's been cooked, it's quite good.
This has been a family favorite for years!
I use this recipe so often. It easy and tastes great! I love not having to peel the potatoes and we get tired of having the hashbrown potato casseroles. This one should be on the top of the list.