Cheesy Pizza Macaroni Recipe
Kathryn McCaffery of Camdenton, Missouri says a work associate gave her this layered casserole recipe that jazzes up a boxed mix. "I added more cheese to the dish, and my family loved it," she notes. "I try to make this hearty meal at least one a month."
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 packages (7-1/4 ounces each) macaroni and cheese
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the beef until no longer pink; drain. Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions.
- 2. Spread one can of pizza sauce into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; layer with half the beef, macaroni and cheese, and cheddar and mozzarella cheeses. Repeat layers (dish will be full).
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 10-12 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC