Cheesy Pizza Macaroni Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 2 packages (7-1/4 ounces each) macaroni and cheese
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, cook the beef until no longer pink; drain. Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions.
- Spread one can of pizza sauce into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; layer with half the beef, macaroni and cheese, and cheddar and mozzarella cheeses. Repeat layers (dish will be full).
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Cheesy Pizza Macaroni(2)
Sort By :
I replaced the ground beef with sausage and also added pepperoni. Yummy additions that made the recipe better.
This recipe is missing something. I found it to be rather boring and bland. I have other pizza mac recipes that are far more flavorful. Don't think I will be making this again.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >