Cheesy Pizza Fondue Recipe
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil or dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Breadsticks, garlic toast and green peppers
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pizza sauce, basil and garlic powder. Reduce heat to low. Add cheeses; stir until melted.
- 2. Transfer to a small fondue pot or 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker; keep warm. Serve with breadsticks, garlic toast and green peppers. Yield: about 5 cups.
In addition to breadsticks, serve Cheesy Pizza Fondue with cubes of French or Italian bread.
2 tablespoons: 47 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 86mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Pizza Fondue
"This is delicious...but it makes a lot. Good for a group of people.~ Theresa"