Cheesy Pizza Fondue
I keep these dip ingredients on hand for spur-of-the-moment gatherings. Folks can't resist chewy bread cubes coated with a savory sauce.
Nel Carver, Moscow, Idaho
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 1 jar (29 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cubed Italian bread
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the spaghetti sauce, cheeses,
- oregano, onion and garlic powder.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until heated through and
- cheese is melted. Serve with bread. Yield: 4 cups.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.