Cheesy Pita Crisps Recipe
- 4 whole wheat pita pocket halves
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Split each pita pocket in half. Cut each into two triangles; place split side up on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the margarine, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper; stir in the Parmesan cheese. Spread over triangles. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cheesy Pita Crisps
Sort By :
I added a little cayenne pepper too. I spread some spicy 3 pepper hummus on them as a light snack.
I make this recipe all the time - it's great with spaghetti dinner - and scales down easily (or up if you're feeding a crowd). All the ingredients are things I have on-hand. Yum!
Very delicious and easy to make!
Awesome! Used garlic salt instead of the powder and omitted the salt...didn't have any mozzarella and it was still yummy!!!
I added this one to my recipe box. They sound reeeaaallllly good!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Healthy Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Finger Foods >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >