Cheesy Pesto Bread Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Place crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread with pesto; sprinkle with garlic salt and cheeses. Bake at 325° for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 221 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 505mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Pesto Bread
"Has a great taste and comes together really fast. I live alone and make this on individual pizza crusts."