Cheesy Pesto Bread Recipe
Cheesy Pesto Bread is from Karen Grant of Tulare, California. “I was out of French bread one day and remembered I had a packaged, prebaked bread crust on hand,” she recalls. “I topped it with pesto and cheese for dinner. Now it’s expected whenever I make pasta and salad. It’s great heated up for lunch the next day, too.”
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Place crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread with pesto; sprinkle with garlic salt and cheeses. Bake at 325° for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cheesy Pesto Bread
Reviewed Oct. 19, 2009
"Has a great taste and comes together really fast. I live alone and make this on individual pizza crusts."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC