Cheesy Pepper Quesadillas Recipe
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup julienned sweet yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup julienned red onion
- Garlic salt, optional
- Salsa and sour cream, optional
- 1. Brush butter over both sides of tortillas. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Over half of each tortilla, sprinkle 1 tablespoon Monterey Jack cheese and 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese; layer with peppers, onion, garlic salt if desired and remaining cheese. Fold tortillas over filling.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 254 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 348mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Pepper Quesadillas
"Fantastic, easy recipe. I've been making it since 2005 and love it."