Cheesy Pepper Quesadillas Recipe
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup julienned sweet yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup julienned red onion
- Garlic salt, optional
- Salsa and sour cream, optional
- 1. Brush butter over both sides of tortillas. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Over half of each tortilla, sprinkle 1 tablespoon Monterey Jack cheese and 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese; layer with peppers, onion, garlic salt if desired and remaining cheese. Fold tortillas over filling.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (prepared with reduced-fat margarine and reduced-fat cheeses) equals 254 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 348 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Pepper Quesadillas
"Fantastic, easy recipe. I've been making it since 2005 and love it."