Cheesy Pepper Quesadillas Recipe
Denise Kubinski of Garfield Heights, Ohio came up with this recipe for her employer, a catering firm that serves the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland. "We sometimes add grilled chicken," she says.
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup julienned sweet yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup julienned red onion
- Garlic salt, optional
- Salsa and sour cream, optional
- 1. Brush butter over both sides of tortillas. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Over half of each tortilla, sprinkle 1 tablespoon Monterey Jack cheese and 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese; layer with peppers, onion, garlic salt if desired and remaining cheese. Fold tortillas over filling.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 254 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 348mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Pepper Quesadillas
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC