Cheesy Pecan Roll Recipe
Years ago, I judged a local 4-H Food Show, where this cheese roll won first prize in the snack foods category. My family has also labeled it a winner!
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:8-10 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons steak sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup ground pecans
- 1. In a bowl, combine cream cheese, steak sauce, salt and garlic powder until smooth. Stir in the chicken, celery and onion. Shape into a 9-in. log. Roll in pecans. Cover and chill. Serve with crackers. Yield: 8-10 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC