- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 package (8 ounces) spiral pasta, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1-1/2 cups cubed Gouda or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, pasta, cheese, celery and grapes. In a small bowl, combine next seven ingredients. Pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat. Cover and chill until ready to serve; toss with pecans. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Pasta Salad in Country Chicken Cookbook 1995, p14
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Cheesy Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review