Cheesy Party Puffs Recipe
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 5 pieces (5 ounces) string cheese, cut into fourths
- 3 to 4 tablespoons prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Pizza sauce or ranch salad dressing, optional
- 1. Cut each biscuit in half; flatten each piece into a 2-1/2-in. circle. Place a piece of cheese in the center of each. Bring dough around cheese; pinch edges to seal.
- 2. Roll in salad dressing. Dip the top of each ball in Parmesan cheese; place seam side down on a greased baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with pizza sauce or ranch dressing if desired. Yield: 5 servings.
4 each: 233 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 830mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Party Puffs
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.