Cheesy Party Puffs Recipe
The first time I made these puffs for friends, all eight couples asked for the recipe! They're so tasty and quick to make in this busy season-and everyone loves them.
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 5 pieces (5 ounces) string cheese, cut into fourths
- 3 to 4 tablespoons prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Pizza sauce or ranch salad dressing, optional
- Cut each biscuit in half; flatten each piece into a 2-1/2-in. circle. Place a piece of cheese in the center of each. Bring dough around cheese; pinch edges to seal.
- Roll in salad dressing. Dip the top of each ball in Parmesan cheese; place seam side down on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with pizza sauce or ranch dressing if desired. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Party Puffs in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2003, p33
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cheesy Party Puffs(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >