Cheesy Onion Roll-ups Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- Picante sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spread over each tortilla and roll up tightly. Wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Slice into 1-in. pieces. Serve with picante sauce. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Cheesy Onion Roll-ups(8)
Sort By :
A waste of time for the ingredients and flavor.
No flavor at all. Taste like a spoon full of cream cheese!
Made this for a party at work and used bottled salsa for the dipping sauce. They went quickly.
These are yummy and a hit with everyone. Omit the jalapeno if you don't like them. I like to add fresh chopped cilantro to these!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Roll-up Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >