These roll-ups are very fast to fix. You can make them ahead and keep them wrapped in the refrigerator until you're ready to serve. —Barbara Keith, Faucett, Missouri
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- Picante sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spread over each tortilla and roll up tightly. Wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Slice into 1-in. pieces. Serve with picante sauce. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Originally published as Cheesy Onion Roll-ups in Taste of Home April/May 1994, p64
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Cheesy Onion Roll-ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review