Cheesy Onion Breadsticks Recipe
Basic biscuit mix gets a makeover with cheese, green onions and garlic powder. Brushing the breadsticks with melted butter when they come out of the oven adds to the eye appeal.
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, milk, cheese, onions and garlic powder. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead 8-10 times.
- 2. Roll into an 8-in. x 6-in. rectangle. Cut lengthwise into eight strips. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with butter. Yield: 8 breadsticks.
1 serving (1 each) equals 105 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 250 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Onion Breadsticks
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC