Basic biscuit mix gets a makeover with cheese, green onions and garlic powder. Brushing the breadsticks with melted butter when they come out of the oven adds to the eye appeal.
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, milk, cheese, onions and garlic powder. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead 8-10 times.
- Roll into an 8-in. x 6-in. rectangle. Cut lengthwise into eight strips. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with butter. Yield: 8 breadsticks.
Originally published as Cheesy Onion Breadsticks in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2004, p1
Reviews for Cheesy Onion Breadsticks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review