Cheesy Olive Snacks Recipe
"When guests stop by unexpectedly, this is an ideal recipe to whip up," assures Alma Hardy of Tulsa, Oklahoma. "The olives and onion provide a unique flavor. Many people have complimented me on it."
- 1 cup grated process American cheese
- 1 can (4-1/2 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 5 to 6 English muffins, split
- Combine the cheese, olives and onion. Spread over muffin halves. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve immediately. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Olive Snacks in Taste of Home June/July 1995, p64
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Cheesy Olive Snacks(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Pizza Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >