- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at
- 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly around the edges.
- Top with Parmesan cheese. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes
- or until golden brown. Serve warm with baguette slices or pita
- chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 5 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without baguette slices or pita chips) equals 106 calories, 7 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 302 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.