Cheesy Herbed Snack Squares Recipe
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons each caraway seeds, poppy seeds, sesame seeds and celery seed
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Thaw bread and let rise according to package directions. Pat into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Brush with butter; sprinkle with seasonings and cheese. Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares; serve warm. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 piece: 150 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 320mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein .
Reviews for Cheesy Herbed Snack Squares
"What a different take on this bread great for either a snack or at a meal - and so easy to make"