- 1-1/3 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 16 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- Tomato wedges, optional
- In a large bowl, combine cream and lemon peel. Add eggs and seasonings; mix well. Stir in cheeses.
- In a large skillet, melt butter; pour in egg mixture. Cook and stir gently over medium heat until eggs are set, about 15 minutes. Garnish with tomato wedges if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Herbed Eggs in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p27
Reviews for Cheesy Herbed Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review