- heat and simmer for 5 minutes; spoon over crust. Crumble meat
- mixture over sauce; top with mushrooms. Sprinkle with cheddar and
- mozzarella cheeses.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes.
- Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until the pizza is browned and
- cheese is melted. Yield: 16-18 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 609 calories, 36 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 99 mg cholesterol, 1,668 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 33 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.