Cheesy Hash Potato Casserole Recipe
A friend gave this recipe to me and I've made it often. I've tried others, but always go back to this one. It's great when you need to feed a large gathering.
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. In large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to ungreased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until heated through. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 315 calories, 21 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 508 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Hash Potato Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC