- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to ungreased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until heated through. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Cheesy Hash Potato Casserole
Sort By :
"I made this dish to bring to Christmas Eve dinner. It was very easy to put together and everyone loved it! It was gobbled up quickly with no leftovers! Everyone wanted the recipe and I have made it several times since."
"made this dish tonight, and its one of the best recipes for hash browns ive made to date, i substituted the cream of chicken with broccoli cheese . came out great. really creamy. delish!! all the same."
"Fast and easy to make. First dish emptied at the Thanksgving dinner."
"Took this to work and they all loved it very much. Will definitely make for the holidays."