A friend gave this recipe to me and I've made it often. I've tried others, but always go back to this one. It's great when you need to feed a large gathering.
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to ungreased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until heated through. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Potato Casserole in Country Extra November 2000, p49
Reviews for Cheesy Hash Potato Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review