Cheesy Hash Brown Potatoes Recipe
"I adapted this recipe for my slow cooker so I could bring these cheesy potatoes to a potluck picnic," relates Becky Weseman of Becker, Minnesota. "Canned soup and Frozen hash browns make this dish easy to assemble."
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1-1/3 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients; stir in hash browns. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 4-1/2 hours or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 172 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 520 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Hash Brown Potatoes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC