"I adapted this recipe for my slow cooker so I could bring these cheesy potatoes to a potluck picnic," relates Becky Weseman of Becker, Minnesota. "Canned soup and Frozen hash browns make this dish easy to assemble."
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1-1/3 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients; stir in hash browns. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 4-1/2 hours or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Hash Brown Potatoes in Quick Cooking November/December 1998, p17
Reviews for Cheesy Hash Brown Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review