Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole
Be prepared to make this pleasing potato dish again and again. Creamy and cheesy, it's hard to believe this is a reduced-fat casserole. No potluck buffet should be without it! Sue Ann O'Buck of Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, flour and garlic salt.
- Stir in potatoes and cheddar cheese.
- Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until potatoes are
- tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 231 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 564 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 13 g protein.