Cheesy Hash Brown Bake Recipe
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, soup, sour cream, 1-3/4 cups cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 40-45 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Cheesy Hash Brown Bake
Sort By :
I have made this many times as part of a holiday meal. Easy to make, and everyone loves it. That is a winning combination when confronted with holiday cooking.
This is a fairly loved recipe! Try switching out the sour cream with French onion dip. You might be surprised.
This is a very unhealthy recipe with all the cheese and sour cream. Who would eat only 1/2 cup?
I added one onion, one green pepper, and half a packet of ranch seasoning and it was to die for!
tthe best one i have made yet