- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, soup, sour cream, 1-3/4 cups cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 40-45 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Cheesy Hash Brown Bake
Sort By :
"I used a can of cream of chicken and a can of cheddar cheese soup. I added salt and a generous amount of pepper. I also seasoned with onion powder and added a little milk. Very moist and flavorful."
"Very tasty recipe. I do have another Hash brown casserole like this that I prefer, but this one was good. I wish people would not post about a recipe unless they make it. It is a food magazine. We are rating the recipes on how good they taste. Not if it is healthy or not. If it isn't a recipe you would eat or make, then pass it by."
"Great, easy side dish! I halved the recipe & it came out perfect!"
"I have made this many times as part of a holiday meal. Easy to make, and everyone loves it. That is a winning combination when confronted with holiday cooking."
"This is a fairly loved recipe! Try switching out the sour cream with French onion dip. You might be surprised."