- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the Alfredo sauce, vegetables and ham. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Drain tortellini; add to sauce. Stir in cheese; cook until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Cheesy Ham Tortellini
Sort By :
I lightened the calories by making a simple seasoned white sauce & it was still as good as with the Alfredo sauce.
Delicious! I loved this simply served with ciabatta garlic/cheese bread.
I loved this recipe,, hearty and healthy and quick ! I used a "light" version of the alfredo sauce also.
I've made this recipe many times since it was first published. It's easy and delicious. I just had to look it up online--had misplaced it and am fixing it for Easter.