Cheesy Ham Tortellini
In Hemet, California, Margaret Wilson came up with this creamy skillet supper when trying to finish up leftover ham. "it's colorful as well as quick to make," she assures.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a
- large saucepan, combine the Alfredo sauce, vegetables and ham. Bring
- to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20
- minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Drain tortellini; add to sauce. Stir in cheese; cook until heated
- through. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 413 calories, 19 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 1,255 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.