Cheesy Ham Tortellini Recipe
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the Alfredo sauce, vegetables and ham. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 2. Drain tortellini; add to sauce. Stir in cheese; cook until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 413 calories, 19 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 1,255 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.