In Hemet, California, Margaret Wilson came up with this creamy skillet supper when trying to finish up leftover ham. "it's colorful as well as quick to make," she assures.
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the Alfredo sauce, vegetables and ham. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Drain tortellini; add to sauce. Stir in cheese; cook until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Ham Tortellini in Quick Cooking January/February 2005, p54
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Cheesy Ham Tortellini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review