Cheesy Ham Cups Recipe
"These individual ham and cheese casseroles are a unique way to serve brunch, and they're easy to make, too," comments Barbara Nowakowski from North Tonawanda, New York.
- 6 slices deli ham
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1. Place each ham slice in a greased 10-oz. ramekin or custard cup. Sprinkle with onions and 1 cup cheese. In a bowl, beat eggs and yogurt until blended; pour into cups. Sprinkle with parsley and the remaining cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Cheesy Ham Cups
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC