Cheesy Ham Cups
"These individual ham and cheese casseroles are a unique way to serve brunch, and they're easy to make, too," comments Barbara Nowakowski from North Tonawanda, New York.
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 6 slices deli ham
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Place each ham slice in a greased 10-oz. ramekin or custard cup.
- Sprinkle with onions and 1 cup cheese. In a bowl, beat eggs and
- yogurt until blended; pour into cups. Sprinkle with parsley and the
- remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve immediately. Yield:
- 6 servings.