- 6 slices deli ham
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Place each ham slice in a greased 10-oz. ramekin or custard cup. Sprinkle with onions and 1 cup cheese. In a bowl, beat eggs and yogurt until blended; pour into cups. Sprinkle with parsley and the remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Cheesy Ham Cups
Sort By :
Easy and great taste. I used dried onion and dried parsley, worked well.
This is very easy. I added seasoning salt (I make my own blend), crushed tarragon, and a small amount of parmesan cheese to the recipe. Because I used sour cream (I had no plain yogurt), I added 2 additional eggs to the mix. My B&B guests loved this recipe. Luan from PoolsideParadiseBB.com