- 1/4 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- 3/4 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/3 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup mashed potatoes (without added milk and butter)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- 3 slices process cheese, halved
- In a bowl, combine the cubed cheese, ham, soup, butter, onion and pepper. Transfer into a greased shallow 3-cup baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine mashed potatoes and sour cream. Spread over ham mixture. Arrange cheese slices over top of potato mixture; sprinkle with bacon. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Ham Casserole in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p183
Reviews for Cheesy Ham Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 6, 2008
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2008
First time I made this dish, knew it was a keeper. My husband could eat this entire casserole alone, so now I double it.
Thank you for this recipe.