- Starting at one end, fold alternating strips at an angle across
- filling. Pinch ends to seal. Cover and let rise in a warm place for
- 15 minutes or until almost doubled.
- In a small bowl, beat egg white and cold water; brush over dough.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand
- for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 428 calories, 17 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 1,035 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 22 g protein.