- 1-1/2 pounds medium red potatoes, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed deli ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with green pepper, onion and pepper; place in center of a greased 24x18-in. piece of heavy-duty foil. Fold foil around vegetables and crimp edges to seal.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Remove from grill. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Add ham; sprinkle with cheese. Grill opened packet, covered, 2-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Ham & Potato Packet in Simple & Delicious August/September 2016
Reviews for Cheesy Ham & Potato Packet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review