Cheesy Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen French-style green beans
- 2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. In an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer the green beans and ham. Combine the soup, Miracle Whip and mustard; pour over ham. Sprinkle with cheeses. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 8-10 servings.
3/4 cup: 315 calories, 24g fat (10g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 914mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 14g protein .
Reviews for Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
"It was very good."
"My husband liked it alot and he is not one for leftovers but our Christmas ham made it great."