Cheesy Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen French-style green beans
- 2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. In an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer the green beans and ham. Combine the soup, Miracle Whip and mustard; pour over ham. Sprinkle with cheeses. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 8-10 servings.
3/4 cup: 315 calories, 24g fat (10g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 914mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
"It was very good."
"My husband liked it alot and he is not one for leftovers but our Christmas ham made it great."