Cheesy Garlic Loaf Recipe
- 1 unsliced loaf (1/2 pound) French bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Slice bread lengthwise; place cut side up on a baking sheet. Spread butter on cut surfaces; sprinkle with half of the Italian seasoning. Top with cheeses and remaining Italian seasoning.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Cut widthwise into 1-in. pieces. Yield: 4 servings.
2 slice: 268 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 548mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein .
Reviews for Cheesy Garlic Loaf
"Haven't tried it yet but sounds great but please tell me where does the garlic come in. I see no menu of garlic in the ingredients, only in the name."
"This is great!"