Cheesy Garlic Loaf Recipe
- 1 unsliced loaf (1/2 pound) French bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Slice bread lengthwise; place cut side up on a baking sheet. Spread butter on cut surfaces; sprinkle with half of the Italian seasoning. Top with cheeses and remaining Italian seasoning.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Cut widthwise into 1-in. pieces. Yield: 4 servings.
2 slice: 268 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 548mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Garlic Loaf
"Haven't tried it yet but sounds great but please tell me where does the garlic come in. I see no menu of garlic in the ingredients, only in the name."
"This is great!"